• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Someday I'll be a real boy.

TheBolack

Dirt
Edit: Age is 20 (Spacing too hard)

I'm not sure what actually goes here as the info for applying and what I'm seeing seems to be clashing. Ummmm yeah, so I'm awesome and I would be a great asset to anyones server as anything. I am a jack of all trades but I mostly specialize in running solo. I help people where I can and I'm a decent enough guy as far as I've been told. I guess I'm just looking for that 'WOW' experience you have when you first start playing MC and most things just aren't doing it anymore. My hopes are that this server gives me as much as I'm willing to give back.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: TheBolack
  2. Location & Age: Maine - USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None that I know of.
  4. Referral(s): None :'[
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCT9
I'm not sure what actually goes here as the info for applying and what I'm seeing seems to be clashing. Ummmm yeah, so I'm awesome and I would be a great asset to anyones server as anything. I am a jack of all trades but I mostly specialize in running solo. I help people where I can and I'm a decent enough guy as far as I've been told. I guess I'm just looking for that 'WOW' experience you have when you first start playing MC and most things just aren't doing it anymore. My hopes are that this server gives me as much as I'm willing to give back.

Your age is required, thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Edit: Age is 20 (Spacing too hard)

Reviewing