• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Some newbie questions

Myaras

Gold
Hello, everyone. I've played Minecraft for just over a year now, but I have no experience with multiplayer. I've been looking at trying out Herocraft and have read a lot of the wiki. I have some questions that I could not find answers to in my readings, and I'm hoping I can get some help:

1. Is it still possible to play vanilla Minecraft after installing the mods? How? (I use a Mac.)

2. I am a very casual gamer; games are a distant fourth on my priority list behind my full-time job, work on my Masters degree, and my family (wife, two kids). If I'm lucky, I'll be online once or twice a week. Should I consider playing? Would I be accepted? Is it easy enough to keep up with town taxes, for example, should I join a town?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Myaras

borislow

Stone
1.) Yes, you install them and then click on "Singleplayer" and a world
2.) Yes, I think you should, and would. Many people are inactive, but joining a town might not be a good idea.
Here are your newbie answers. Your welcome =)