• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Some Assistance Would be Helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not, for the life of me, send messages in chat. I know how to join chat channels and the basics of chatting, but every time I try to send a message it says, "Cannot send chat messages." I have gotten my friends to chat, and I have even set up chat settings for my pals. Still I can not send messages. Some assistance would be helpful.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Well tell us what you actually tried.

Did you do type "/ch o", hit 'ENTER', then type 't', then type your message, then hit 'ENTER'?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I can not, for the life of me, send messages in chat. I know how to join chat channels and the basics of chatting, but every time I try to send a message it says, "Cannot send chat messages." I have gotten my friends to chat, and I have even set up chat settings for my pals. Still I can not send messages. Some assistance would be helpful.

Are you whitelisted?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is a local issue - adjust the settings on your client. You can block all chat messages. (thus making you not type)

I need assistance aswell, I have entered the wrong year for my personably detail may a staff change it to 1998 instead of 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.