• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SoloPanda's Application [Updated]

SoloPanda

TNT
1.Hi my name is SoloPanda.
2.I live in San Francisco, California and i am 14 years old.
3.I never got banned from any servers.
4.I have been refered by a friend of mine when we were playing in JLG's server.
5.I think I should be accepted because to this server becuase I am a mature person and will not harrass or do anything bad to others and hope to just have a good time in the server.
6.I heard about Herocraft from Google when i was searching for a list of good SMP hardcore servers.
7.Yes i have voted for Herocraft.
8.I am a person who loves SMP servers because of the community. I like the community because I just love to talk to people and also play with them.

Attachments

• 2011-06-25_20.35.06.png
    2011-06-25_20.35.06.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 12

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

SoloPanda

TNT
  1. In-game name: SoloPanda
  2. Location & Age: California. 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any other server.
  4. Referral(s):I have been referred from a friend of mine in http://www.xmajikx.com/ server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I have many experience with other SMPs and know the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard it from a friend of mine in a different server (Majiik's)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted for Herocraft
  8. Additional Info: I love to play Minecraft because I love to explore, build, and adventure off and since this server brings a whole new way of playing Minecraft and the classes and stuff I just wanna try it out and have a great time!