• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Soldiers, we have succeeded.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
The war is over. We have won.

kQhvwTo.jpg

@Domitius @Jloy1 @Piptendo @Aloy65 @Rida @Jrr5556

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This is beneath you, Amgroma. The idea that people were "fighting" to remove a citizen from our community.

Although I assume this was a temporary "fun" ban because it was for "lagging"?
If not, really poor show old chap. Kenster isn't the worst thing to happen to this server, he's just not allied with you. There are better players to call out if you must make things personal.

and sell me a loot crate for 500s please.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
This is beneath you, Amgroma. The idea that people were "fighting" to remove a citizen from our community.

If not, really poor show old chap. Kenster isn't the worst thing to happen to this server, he's just not allied with you. There are better players to call out if you must make things personal.

He was banned because his heroes profile was glitched and constantly caused server crashing as he joined. He was banned temporarily to fix the issue. Lmao.

and no.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Although I am kinda the creator of this whole "Ken are you lagging?" business, I think the joke has slipped. Seriously, ken lives in the philipines and HC is a server hosted in Texas. Of course there is going to be lag! That hasn't stopped him though, he still attempts to pvp, and for that we mut give him credit.

@kenster1092 The lag is no more

whitayy

Soulsand
Although I am kinda the creator of this whole "Ken are you lagging?" business, I think the joke has slipped. Seriously, ken lives in the philipines and HC is a server hosted in Texas. Of course there is going to be lag! That hasn't stopped him though, he still attempts to pvp, and for that we mut give him credit.

Nah he still lags

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Kinda, but I'd like to give a correction:

Herocraft is hosted in Las Vegas, in the state of Nevada, not in the state of Texas...

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

#MUSTBSEEN

Kenster Started it XD Not you

But YEAH
@kenster1092 has a lot of respect from me cuz sometimes I get really bad internet lag to and usually don't pvp because of it but he does and if I might say so my self, is pretty good with it