• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(SOLD) Selling Hamlet ''Akahi''!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
*THE TOWN HAS BEEN SOLD: To Keffalump, who is now the mayor of the town. Sold for 3000c. Good luck and best wishes to him! :)

Akahi, also known as ''UnderGrowth'', is an official Hamlet that I wish to sell. I've had fun being a mayor, but I feel that is just isn't for me! :p So, i'm going to auction off the town. The starting price is 3000c (which is what I bought it for). When bought, you will get full ownship of an active region*.

*The region is called ''Akahi'', while I was owning it, I called the town ''UnderGrowth'', but the region name stayed the same.

Facilities/Ammenities in the Hamlet:

- A residential area, used for apartments, storage and banks.
- A huge room, for further storage.
- Many layers of farms.
- A huge, underground and half mined room, that can be finished to make a plot building area.
- A rail, below that town, that goes to the edge of the map.

Hamlet Benefits:

- You'll get a fully active region, saving 7000c from usual region buying.
- The town apartment area is finished, ready to house many new players.
- The region is safe, with a secure entrance (redstone torch activated) and a thick volcanic wall.
- The region structure, from outside, is unique and decorative! :D
- You'll get the town instantly.
- Items will be left inside the town for your own use.

Screenshots:

undergrowth6.png

The volcano.

undergrowth5.png

undergrowth4.png

The ''Huge Room'' under the residential area.

undergrowth3.png

undergrowth2.png

undergrowth1.png

The ''residential'' area.

Coordinates: -3000,1000. This is far, but is safe from raiders/harassment. Also close to the edge of the map and many resources! ;) There is a nearby Mob Arena, which is useful for private training! :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Around 1 week ago when I bought the town off HolyRane. Due to IRL stuff and me not wanting to own the town; i've chosen to sell it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.