• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Solace [Neutral] [18]

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Falker57
Age/Location:13 New York Eastern Us
Referrals:None
Your motivation to join Solace: I want a good pvp guild. This sounds like the only one. I guess you guys are good from what I seen.
How good are you at pvp?: I guess so. When the odds are fair I have a pretty good chance of winning. Except when the opponent has a rotten fish.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Lightforge and the XD kingdom.
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:I would like some money for killing people (If we get any money) it doesnt matter to me my intentions are to get better at pvp.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: Yes I do indeed and I am, in fact, speaking to zach on TS right now.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Your motivation to join Solace: I want a good pvp guild. This sounds like the only one. I guess you guys are good from what I seen.
How good are you at pvp?: I guess so. When the odds are fair I have a pretty good chance of winning. Except when the opponent has a rotten fish.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Lightforge and the XD kingdom.
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:I would like some money for killing people (If we get any money) it doesnt matter to me my intentions are to get better at pvp.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: Yes I do indeed and I am, in fact, speaking to zach on TS right now.
Accepted, I'm glad you're active in ts because that will be key on our raids.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wooh, Falker :D

Michael

Glowing Redstone
I'm leaving since I dont have anywhere to go and i keep getting killed due to not having a base.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm leaving since I dont have anywhere to go and i keep getting killed due to not having a base.
Okay.
Edit: maybe if you actually joined the chat and communicated with the guild you would know where you could live.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Btw guys every time you log in join the solace chat if you need the pass pm me ingame
This and I announce in offtopic at least 6 times a day to join the chat and to pm me for the password, how is that not giving you a chat to join?