• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Solace [Neutral] [18]

truelinko

Soulsand
IGN: Truelinko​
Age/Location: 13/London, UK​
Referrals: Zachimon told me to join​
Your motivation to join Solace: Help Young Zach!​
How good are you at pvp?: Not good since im caster, but when i go Wizard hell will rain down ^-^​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Mortem,Lorien​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Raid lots of towns and have fun​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: None ;-;​

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Truelinko
Age/Location: 13/London, UK
Referrals: Zachimon told me to join
Your motivation to join Solace: Help Young Zach!
How good are you at pvp?: Not good since im caster, but when i go Wizard hell will rain down ^-^
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Mortem,Lorien
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Raid lots of towns and have fun
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: None ;-;
Accepted! :D

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
gz9rU.png
-image courtesy itzmak
Now THAT is one sexy guild logo!

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Visited your town a couple of days ago if you remember! Looking pretty good! You said its not done yet but tell me once it is!
You're not allowed in Mortem anymore, a member from your town stole 13 gold blocks from it

Michael

Glowing Redstone
IGN:michael8543​
Age/Location: 15 USA​
Referrals: zachimon, I think​
Your motivation to join Solace: I left the server for a vacation and I really want to play again​
How good are you at pvp?: Really good.(in my opinion)​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: None, I just started on the new map​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:The fact you don't mind getting your hands dirty and that we do others dirty work :)
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: No I do not​

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:michael8543​
Age/Location: 15 USA​
Referrals: zachimon, I think​
Your motivation to join Solace: I left the server for a vacation and I really want to play again​
How good are you at pvp?: Really good.(in my opinion)​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: None, I just started on the new map​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:The fact you don't mind getting your hands dirty and that we do others dirty work :)
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: No I do not​
Accepted, I need you to raid with me sometime soon so i can gauge exactly how good you are at pvp and right now our guild hall in dragongarde is under construction so you can live there as soon as it's done!

Trivium7290

Stone
IGN: Trivium7290
Age/Location: 16, Florida
Referrals: Starkillah
Your motivation to join Solace: Epicness, pvp, money, and bitches.
How good are you at pvp?: Not the best, but gettin' there
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Mortem
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Being a guild. Alliance.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: Si/Si

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Trivium7290
Age/Location: 16, Florida
Referrals: Starkillah
Your motivation to join Solace: Epicness, pvp, money, and bitches.
How good are you at pvp?: Not the best, but gettin' there
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Mortem
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Being a guild. Alliance.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: Si/Si
Accepted

Michael

Glowing Redstone
Accepted, I need you to raid with me sometime soon so i can gauge exactly how good you are at pvp and right now our guild hall in dragongarde is under construction so you can live there as soon as it's done!
Okay but you'll have to let me get some stuff before i can raid.

Jobax

Wood
IGN:Jobax​
Age/Location:17, Sweden.​
Referrals:Starkillah, He's vouching for me.​
Your motivation to join Solace:Well i ran into Starkillah, Sold some items to him. I was playing by my own so i thought I'd check this out and get some fellow companions to explore the world with.​
How good are you at pvp?:Well, I'm good enough.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:None yet.​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:Money earning, Of course.​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?:I have a mic, I could just get Teamspeak easily.​

duco232

TNT
hello,

IGN: duco232​
Age/Location: 15, the netherlands.​
Referrals: one of my invisible friends, called nobody.​
Your motivation to join Solace: I love to sneak into towns and steal a lot of stuff, but it's more fun to do it in a group, right?​
How good are you at pvp?: i'm a caster, so I can "snipe" people from a distance, that's what I like to do, because i'm not so good with a sword.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: I were in the town called "atlantis" so i'm pretty much familiar with those guys.​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: stealing, and "the dirty work."​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: yes, I prefer skype though.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Finally i strong mercenary guild. Any way i can join? I mean this seriuously, i can be your eruopean timezone mercenary ^^ This is not a way to spy on you, i just really love pvp and raiding, and this guild does both. I know we have past disagreements, and you will probably reject me for it. If i have any chance of being accepted, i'll make an app.