• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sodacan's App

1. Minecraft In-game name: xSodacan99x
  2. Location & Age: Louisiana 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): SnoopyDog1212 and Darkness0n
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Because my friends told me it would be an EPIC adventure
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCx11
  10. Additional Info:I didn't think minecraft could get any better til I saw this! I have played Minecraft ever since the beta version yea remember when creepers didn't do anything ah,those were the days, I also like sports and XBOX games as well such as BF3.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xSodacan99x
  2. Location & Age: Louisiana 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): SnoopyDog1212 and Darkness0n
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Because my friends told me it would be an EPIC adventure
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCx11
  10. Additional Info:I didn't think minecraft could get any better til I saw this!
Reviewing.

Could you please add some more information to the 'Additional Info' section. Add hobbies, other games you play, or screenshots of your previous works in or out of minecraft. Once you have done this, reply back so I can continue with the review.

Also, why does your profile age say you are 21?

I have added more information to app therefore completing it. I was not born in 1991 i was born in 1999, sorry for the confusion