• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Pfft if i see it, I check the forums every couple hours. As for WvW I havent been keeping up at all, I hear some of commanders have gone relatively inactive, but were still in 5th-6th like we always been.
Also what server do you play for? We should play together some time <3

Currently on NSP, and I run EotM lots for Karma training, and WvW with the occasional PVE trip.

This match up we are FINALLY done with Darkhaven beat them the past 7 weeks in a row it seems. Seems we moved up as this is a T5 match up.

Seems we might be bumped up to Silver for the tourney, fingers crossed!

Angyles.5784 if you are ever around

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Currently on NSP, and I run EotM lots for Karma training, and WvW with the occasional PVE trip.

This match up we are FINALLY done with Darkhaven beat them the past 7 weeks in a row it seems. Seems we moved up as this is a T5 match up.

I believe in you! Gold tier magumma here. Eotm is pretty fun but i do alot of pvp, and just started working towards a legendary recently.
We should get together in game! I need more people to play with <3

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter

Boo NSP., haha. I play on Sorrow's Furnace, but from what I understand we lost much of our WvW force :( That's cool, I can commander more often then :).

I believe in you! Gold tier magumma here. Eotm is pretty fun but i do alot of pvp, and just started working towards a legendary recently.
My IGN is Jak Cauthorn. Once my computer is rebuilt I'll be around. What Legendary do you want? I have Bolt, myself. Want to get Incinerator, but the cost of precursors has quadrupled since I bought mine...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Gold tier for now =P With the way things are being discussed on the forums you all might drop.

I want to do more sPVP but need people who are not all super serious about it.

Boo NSP., haha. I play on Sorrow's Furnace, but from what I understand we lost much of our WvW force :( That's cool, I can commander more often then :).

Why boo, we are not in the same league are we? I thought you guys were higher.

Well I can say this week's match up is going to test us. Last night the numberw that HoD and BP had was completely insane, at least 50+ each. We have our week cut our for us.

Last edited:

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5

My IGN is Jak Cauthorn. Once my computer is rebuilt I'll be around. What Legendary do you want? I have Bolt, myself. Want to get Incinerator, but the cost of precursors has quadrupled since I bought mine...

Yeaaaa it has. I'm actually not positive on the legendary I'd like to work for yet, I've got far more world completion on my guardian as well as some other needed stuff. But I dont really want a legendary great sword. So i think i going to work towards it on my level 50 engineer, so world exploration will at least level me up and not feel as dull, going for QUIP.

Gold tier for now =P With the way things are being discussed on the forums you all might drop.

I want to do more sPVP but need people who are not all super serious about it.

Why boo, we are not in the same league are we? I thought you guys were higher.

Well I can say this week's match up is going to test us. Last night the numberw that HoD and BP had was completely insane, at least 50+ each. We have our week cut our for us.
I love spvp, granted im not the best at it you can cheese it as engineer, but the thing about spvp, is that it can be so toxic, honestly when i play spvp, sometimes its like im playing LoL. Also i believe Im at rank 34 in spvp off the top of my head.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I love spvp, granted im not the best at it you can cheese it as engineer, but the thing about spvp, is that it can be so toxic, honestly when i play spvp, sometimes its like im playing LoL. Also i believe Im at rank 34 in spvp off the top of my head.

Then sPVP with me, we can screw around in the games and annoy people =P

As for the legendary, I want my staff for my ele. I got lucky with the mystic forge a month or so back and picked up Spark off of 4 rares. Sold that bitch real quick lol.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Then sPVP with me, we can screw around in the games and annoy people =P

As for the legendary, I want my staff for my ele. I got lucky with the mystic forge a month or so back and picked up Spark off of 4 rares. Sold that bitch real quick lol.
Dafuq I've thrown 50 gold(Not saying its alot, just hoping to get lucky) into mystic forge and only got like 10 exotics out of those rares! Also I'll be on Gw2 later today or tomorrow, are you Angyles on there too?

Im Dreamcycler in gw2 as well

Last edited:

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Angy's precursor experience inspired me to suddenly go throw 20 gold into the forge rares. Not a single exotic, not even one..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angy's precursor experience inspired me to suddenly go throw 20 gold into the forge rares. Not a single exotic, not even one..

Haha, I did not even buy the rares, they were drops in Orr.

I have a few characters, right now I am in love with my ele and she is Angyles, but has a weird "E". Just add me on friends with my tag: Angyles.5784

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Haha, I did not even buy the rares, they were drops in Orr.

I have a few characters, right now I am in love with my ele and she is Angyles, but has a weird "E". Just add me on friends with my tag: Angyles.5784
Added you and Alator to my contacts. And god dammit random drops from ore..

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
If you see this, what is up with your server. Tanking before the tourney, I hope to god you do not fall far enough to meet us during it.

Maguuma literally doesn't have as large of a WvW-playerbase as the other gold leauge servers. We only do well when our WvW regulars don't take breaks. Alot of the other gold servers have so many people it doesn't matter. That's why we keep dropping from gold and going right back in it.

It's a hell of a wild ride

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Maguuma literally doesn't have as large of a WvW-playerbase as the other gold leauge servers. We only do well when our WvW regulars don't take breaks. Alot of the other gold servers have so many people it doesn't matter. That's why we keep dropping from gold and going right back in it.

It's a hell of a wild ride

Our ride is insane right now, as I believe we did move up to silver. We took out BP and HoD last week, beat them by a fairly decent margin. Matched up again this week, which we expected and so far doing well. Last night at reset we were trying to fight off a 80+ man zerg in EB as well as hold our BL. It was a hell of a ride.

Many of us are not caring too much before the tourney. Come Friday night, it is game on. We hope to have all of our forces. Or main issue is the night coverage, we do not have much of an Aussie base, so we generally get screwed there.