• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So...

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
After launching in China GW2 is one of the best selling PC games of all time, and all the servers still have high population.

They just rolled out the next season of their extra story mode too

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I also play gw2 actively (Gold tier WVW Magumma). While its not the perfect MMO I get alot of fun out of it.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I also play gw2 actively (Gold tier WVW Magumma). While its not the perfect MMO I get alot of fun out of it.
Oh my god I remember when Magumma was bottom-mid tier. You guys would hop up and down and beat us to go back up again. I remember once we managed to beat you guys, the entirety of Kaineng celebrated for a week. We are a rather proud group over here in Kaineng haha.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I played GW2 pretty much every day back around April, nowadays still log on at least every 2 weeks for new LW content. World I play in (only matters in WvW because megaservers, though) is Piken Square.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh my god I remember when Magumma was bottom-mid tier. You guys would hop up and down and beat us to go back up again. I remember once we managed to beat you guys, the entirety of Kaineng celebrated for a week. We are a rather proud group over here in Kaineng haha.
Xushin for lyfe, one of our best commanders! Bags for days. I love Gw2 especially wvw on my guard. Im going for ascended gear on my him right now actually.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Xushin for lyfe, one of our best commanders! Bags for days. I love Gw2 especially wvw on my guard. Im going for ascended gear on my him right now actually.
I am completely out of the loop. Just now getting back into things haha.

I never finished the main quest-line on my main character, oops!

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
Kinda wish I had sold my account while I was still in the top 300 in Achievement points with it's GWAMM and BiFrost instead of just leaving it idle.
Stopped playing much since Queen's Gauntlet last year. Dead Story and zergfests got too boring for me.

Though I do quite like the current state of balance which makes sPvP alot more fun as an Elementalist than it was between a year to 3 months ago and the 'wardrobe' feature that they added back in April since I can now have BiFrost and Meteorlogicus skin on all my characters.

It's still much playable and enjoyable depending on your tastes really, just don't hope to get a legendary now with how fast precursors are inflating at this rate unless you devote time to becoming an elite dungeoneer/master the trading post.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

If you see this, what is up with your server. Tanking before the tourney, I hope to god you do not fall far enough to meet us during it.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
If you see this, what is up with your server. Tanking before the tourney, I hope to god you do not fall far enough to meet us during it.
Pfft if i see it, I check the forums every couple hours. As for WvW I havent been keeping up at all, I hear some of commanders have gone relatively inactive, but were still in 5th-6th like we always been.
Also what server do you play for? We should play together some time <3

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woo! I still play (well, I will be playing again when my computer is rebuilt).