• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So what's with the war going on?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I cannot believe i am gonna be doing this... Well im in Ereium and prob gonna fight, but little thing: i try not to kill lostsouls at least. But that another matter.
This will be.... Interesting to say the least
Try not to kill Lost souls yet allies with Rapture....

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
... Not everyone in rapture kills lost soul all the time... And for crying out loud, I did not decide my allies. I am fallowing my old group of people that I use to play with, and seriously, I am looking for pvp, and Raptures adds some pvp to the server.

So saying that... it's like putting every rapture player in the same boat. Seriously, the one that killed lost souls the most is Rizza.

Also, like crazy said in the other message, we don't agree to everything that Rapture does... But we are looking for pvp, and this is something that could give some good action.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
... Not everyone in rapture kills lost soul all the time... And for crying out loud, I did not decide my allies. I am fallowing my old group of people that I use to play with, and seriously, I am looking for pvp, and Raptures adds some pvp to the server.

So saying that... it's like putting every rapture player in the same boat. Seriously, the one that killed lost souls the most is Rizza.

Also, like crazy said in the other message, we don't agree to everything that Rapture does... But we are looking for pvp, and this is something that could give some good action.
I know I get it but from my experience Most of Rapture kills lost souls.....
I only camp lost souls if their mean to me :p