• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So, engraving works........

MajorasMask

Ungodly
20130107220606.png

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
I would hope the Vulgar naming of the weapons would be kept to a minimum.
If the server has seen to keep such language in a special channel then perhaps the naming of weapons should also see the same scrutiny.

remember kiddos play this game

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I was really hopeful that the whole weapon naming thing would be taken more... seriously.

Instead of weapon names that are primarily there to embarrass the people who get killed with them.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
While there are no rules set in stone, I know you cant use internet e-bonicss, or the use of another players name.

Angyles - Are there any others people might not be aware of?

I remember hearing of "nothing offensive", but I can't confirm that- I'd likewise love to hear an official answer on this.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
While there are no rules set in stone, I know you cant use internet e-bonicss, or the use of another players name.

Angyles - Are there any others people might not be aware of?

Do not make it too vulgar/offensive, I mean use what little common sense you might have =P

I think the novelty will wear off soon enough and we will not have too many issues. The cost for the engraving has gone up as well so perhaps it will cut back a tad.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks to Leo2596 I have my Windshot, a Punch II, Infinity I bow. ;O - I've yet to test if it will be correctly acknowledged in death messages.