• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Snowjin's Loremaster application!

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN: Snowjin
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone: 18 | Eastern Standard Time (EST)
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 3 years.
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I think I would make a good Loremaster because; I cant be an author, what I mean by this is I have great ideas in my head but I cant go so far as to write entire novels about them so I like writing short stories with all the great ideas into the story and I self published them in my old high school and college library. I love the concept of magic and the details that go into it there's many way's to write about magic. I have ideas for the Heroes of the server that would involve whats happening in the multiverse. Maybe a new great civilization is making a rise, or a new Hero the possibilities are in the server and I want to be the one to document them.
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nowi-the-goddess-of-the-crossroads-and-the-wild-lands.58218/

If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with.
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? I will put put aside time to attend the meeting and try my hardest to attend all of them.
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm more than willing to change my writing style to meet the needs and I'd be excited to work on a collaboration project with other lore writers, the people of the server, and anyone else that wants to write pieces of art.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@Snowjin Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ I guess the best thing you can do right now that involves writing is post an Adventure team application and talk to devotedworker about joining the team. Adventure team is in need of people that are willing to write.

Loremaster though is a sticky situation. I'm not sure you're gonna be able to become a loremaster, but you sure as hell can write some good stuff for the Adventure Map in the works! Thanks for applying.