• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sneap's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneap

Wood
IGN:Sneap
Banned by: It didnt say
Time of ban: 6/12/2017
Reason for ban: It says because i was messaging people
Your story: So i got muted so i was tryna message some staff to unmute me but they werent responding so i messaged other people to ask who was a mod. Then i got muted again but this time i couldnt message people so i wasnt messaging nobody and then out of nowhere i got banned.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Ban is 10 hours, because of a troll attitude toward everyone on the server along with constant persistent messaging of everyone for unmutes. Mute will stay for another week, bump this post on 6/18 to get unmuted. I hope you fix that attitude of yours. Refer to hc.to/rules for Chat rules, on what is allowed and not allowed.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I highly recommend you follow the advice of my fellow moderator, Joshtsai. Bashing on the server for breaking the rules of the server in the same breathe as asking to be unmuted -- is not a good way to get your mute lifted.

Edit: Fixed the title for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.