• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Snarsi - Whitelist Application

Snarsi

Coal
  1. In-game name: snarsi.
  2. Location & Age: Jordan/Amman, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Got a ban for harassing a guy Insulting And also for using TA (Togglableareas) for duping golden block. Server was called as SGCraft And i also griefed 3 ice blocks inside my friend's house when I didn't really know that ice doesn't spawn anymore because when I got to the SGCraft It was too late to know about it.
  4. Referral(s): @MrAwesomeShadow
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Oh well, I think I'm really good at PVPing and using the Heros plugin and building, and I did read all of the rules and I like them all because they're quite fair with everything.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend called @MrAwesomeShadow If you know him. He wanted to tell me about this server after I got banned from the SGCraft for harassing a guy on purpose and I apologize. (I'm truly honest) :(
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Hell yeah I did.
  8. Additional Info: I'm planning to be a good addition at building and PVPing. I got a few screenshots of my epic buildings I have made 1 month ago in my SP world. Taj mahal: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/tajmahalx.png/ , Mario: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/marioyj.png/ , Deadmau5 (A hell of a big fan of Deadmau5): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/deadmau5d.png/ , My old house I used to live in: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/myhousew.png/ , My tower: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/thetower.png/ . And that's it :3 I hope I'm getting accepted and please, don't think that I am mean just because I got banned on my old server, It was because I insulted a guy constantly because he got me mad. (I'm not that type I was having alot of family issues I'm sorry.) but I got you my word that I won't be a rule breaker anymore. Thanks for your precious time reading my Whitelist application because I would never find a good server like this one.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Can you explain this? "i griefed 3 ice blocks in aneira inside @MrAwesomeShadow 's house (I didn't even know that ice doesn't spawn anymore I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!) (Not sure yet)" Posted on your ban appeal from SGCraft, and the image below. Can you explain the griefing?
2011-12-07_19-14-jpg.562

Snarsi

Coal
Oh, I'm sorry for forgeting about that, I griefed 3 ice blocks inside my friend's house which is MrAwesomeShadow, At that time I didn't know that ice isn't spawning anymore because It was kinda done before I have came to the SGCraft community. Please accept my apology I forgot to tell you about it. I'm gonna edit my whitelist application Okay?

Snarsi

Coal
Please read my application one more time I think you have missed it while I was editing.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
After re-reading the ban appeal on SGCraft and the responses it sounds like you have learned after what has happened. And your friend 'MrAwesomeShadow' has stuck up for you in a way. And below some more you wrote a good apology to most the people. You have to realize breaking the rules on servers will make it 10x harder getting into others. This server will not tolerate greifing, duping blocks(i dont know how you manage that), and harassment. You will be whitelisted, but you will be watched very carefully. So please check your PM.

Snarsi

Coal
Thank you @Valyou3 , You're right, I have learned and realized that breaking a rule is real hard to fix it up. Glad I got accepted after what Really not nice I have done after all. Thank you once again Valyou3.

Oh yea my bad on posting on this I guess, but from the other server yea he is a good player and I think he has learned from his experience and that had made a big difference on him. And for the ice thing, that wasn't really a reason u got banned Snarsi and I even told Reaper (one of the mods) that he didn't know and don't mind it. I just replaced it with iron anyways. Snarsi is an experienced player and is pretty good at PvP (trust me I know) and I believe he will not make the same mistake he did on SGCraft. And Snarsi this server is similar to SGCraft with the rules, but they are slightly different so you should still look at them carefully to not make the same mistake. @Valyou3 You shall watch him carefully but from his past mistakes he had probably learned from it. He is a good player overall though. You have not made a mistake with him :D