• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

smsuzzedogg application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name:smsuzzedogg
Location & Age: united states & 24
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None! :D
Referral(s): Buttmunche1
Reason you should be accepted: I love to build and i really wanted to see all of your cool plugins!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about how great the classes and powers :)
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will vote ALOT once this is accepted :p
Additional Info: I cant wait to play! I am really Anxious to play. P.S you guys are great and deserver to be on the top of the list! :D

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Suzze, got something pretty odd here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SMSUZZEDOGG
Age there: 37
Age here:24
Age on your profile: 23
Age here: 37

The comment on your channel says your name is connor. The voice in your uploads certainly doesn't sound 37. Or 24.

So, what part of this application is honest? In your videos, I can't determine gender, though your name suggests you are male. Your age is pretty much up in the air at this point.
huh.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Our terms of use only requires you to be 13 in order to play here. There's a reason sites are always asking if you agree to them. The information I have here is far too spread out for us to really be sure that any of it is honest. I'm going to deny the application - Good luck on another server, connor.

Status
Not open for further replies.