• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smoothyone's Application

Smoothyone

Wood
In-game name: smoothyone

Location & Age: I'm 18 and live in Australia.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a server and don't plan on ever being banned. I have read the rules and will adhere to them as they are there for a reason.

Referral(s): None.

Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted to play on Herocraft because I know I will bring some fun to an already fun community. I love to PVP and I'm a good trader, so when I'm not making friends and fisty cuffing, I'll be in the market place helping the economy. I've also read the rules, read many pages on the wiki and have voted.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the Herocraft thread on Minecraftforum.net.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted.

Additional Info: Besides Minecraft I love to play the PS3, mainly Battlefield: Bad Company 2, until Battlefield 3 comes out. I am also a big fan of movies and spend alot of time relaxing watching a good movie while a million others are downloading. When I'm not home I'm either bodyboarding or grabbing some food with mates or having a good night on the town. Very keen to play this server, very interested in the whole dynamic of how it has been set up. I feel as though ill make a great addition to the Herocraft Family.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
Apologies I didn't realize that that post was uncalled for at 1st i know now and I'm sorry for my behavior i will try not to post on apps was just trying to give him a little help onto Herocraft because i feel like everyone should be given a shot at the most amazing Server i have seen. i did not realize that that post sounded "fishy" to some players and i have edited my post to this instead :p only cause i can't Delete it.