• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smith Auto Repair

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Someone on the coding team should look into this skill I think. As a master smith I like to dig with a gold pickaxe and we know what the durability is like on those so auto repair is essential to seriously use a gold pickaxe. Yesterday I was digging with one and had a couple stacks of gravel in my inventory for the auto repair to keep repairing it as i dug my hole and then suddenly the pickaxe broke. So I made a new one and today I'm back in my hole digging and randomly it broke again. Both times it had been being auto repaired by the passive skill and then it suddenly stopped working.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Switched to Diamond pickaxe cuz i can't afford to lose anymore gold ones haha, anyway yea the diamond one just broke too. Still with 2 stacks of gravel in inventory...

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes that skill works, the auto repair is just being weird. Like ill be using the gold pickaxe for a while and its auto repairing and then randomly one time it doesn't repair (while i still have gravel in my inventory).

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
I also noticed this a while back, it seem to happen to me when I had a lag spike.

I too lost a lot of gold pickaxes this way, trouble is the person who made the plugin doesn't seem to be updating it.