• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

smh everytimes i login wtf am i not paid for t7?

Tretinyak

Legacy Supporter 7
Wtf why can't herocraft fukin not delete my personal channel in teamspeak. I cri everytime. Srsly tho wtf happened to me donating actual money? My personal channel needs to be put up ASAP or ima get mad...

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Wtf why can't herocraft fukin not delete my personal channel in teamspeak. I cri everytime. Srsly tho wtf happened to me donating actual money? My personal channel needs to be put up ASAP or ima get mad...
Well let's all calm down a little, I can tell you are new here. My name is munchlaxhero what is yours? Also there are admins and guides that can help you in ch help, until then learn how to play more before you get impatient on the forums. #GGNoob

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We do house cleansing every few months .... Just petition or poke a ts3 admin and it'll come back.

These perks are a "thank you" not a privilege.

@Admins