• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

smashpit's Ban Appeal

smashpit

Stone
IGN:smashpit
Banned by: Not sure. EDIT: @gabizou
Time of ban: I believe it was 9/1/13 but I was not online for a few days, so I don't know for sure.
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods.
Your story: Well, I think it was Zan's Minimap. I use Zan's Mininmap simply because it has the cool
looking interface as compared to Rei's, but it also has a radar, every large server that I've been on
including Herocraft, had the radar blocked, so it is impossible for me to use the radar at all, it's
just an alternative to Rei's Minimap.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN:smashpit
Banned by: Not sure. EDIT: @gabizou
Time of ban: I believe it was 9/1/13 but I was not online for a few days, so I don't know for sure.
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods.
Your story: Well, I think it was Zan's Minimap. I use Zan's Mininmap simply because it has the cool
looking interface as compared to Rei's, but it also has a radar, every large server that I've been on
including Herocraft, had the radar blocked, so it is impossible for me to use the radar at all, it's
just an alternative to Rei's Minimap.
  1. zan's minimap is not allowed
  2. nocheat has countless violations against you
  3. exploiting through regioned areas

smashpit

Stone
  1. zan's minimap is not allowed
  2. nocheat has countless violations against you
  3. exploiting through regioned areas
1. I understand that it's not, that's why I'm making the appeal, explaining why I did use it :/
2. Such as?
3. I don't recall...honestly don't.

smashpit

Stone
I thought herocraft had a 2nd chance system?
And I've been banned for a month anyways.
And there's a new map which I'm really pumped about, and excited to see. And a new map means a fresh start, hopefully a fresh start for me too?
And I still don't know what offense anti-cheat had against me, neither do I recall exploiting.
But I do admit to Rei's (who's radar is blocked anyways) but hopefully that's forgivable.
But it's up to you @Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I thought herocraft had a 2nd chance system?
And I've been banned for a month anyways.
And there's a new map which I'm really pumped about, and excited to see. And a new map means a fresh start, hopefully a fresh start for me too?
And I still don't know what offense anti-cheat had against me, neither do I recall exploiting.
But I do admit to Rei's (who's radar is blocked anyways) but hopefully that's forgivable.
But it's up to you @Kainzo
You will be unbanned on Oct 1st.