• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Small bug with Infusion

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
From the Wiki and /skills:

Infusion:
You infuse your target (within 8 blocks) with life, restoring (65 + 1.375 per wisdom point) to their health and negating their bleeding, at the cost of 30 of your own health. Healing is improved by 3% per level of Blood Union. Takes 1.5 seconds to warm up.

Using Infusion on allies seems to work fine, the amount of healing is fine and it negates all bleeding effects, problem is using Infusion on yourself doesn't work fine.
As stated on the wiki, at 0 wisdom it should heal my self with 65 health, the cost of the spell is 30 health and some mana, so at 0 wisdom it should heal me with 35 health, problem is, I have 20 Wisdom and it still heals me with only 35 health, it seems like the extra Wisdom points doesn't affect the amount it heals me when I use it on myself.

Blood Union does seem to affect the amount of healing on myself fine though.

Also, small little other thing, wouldn't it be better if it first damages me and then apply the healing, because right now I can't get myself to full health using this skill, I always first heal me with 65 health and then damage myself with 30 health, it doesn't make that much of a difference, but I'm just pointing it out.

-pumpapa

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The self-healing reduction is 30% where it comes into play, but truthfully I'm not clear which healing skills this affects. I'm currently researching it and I suspect some descriptions will need fixing. I reckon the description for Druid's HealingBloom is looking particularly dodgy.

@Delfofthebla I left Infusion off my list.

Last edited:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
The self-healing reduction is 30% where it comes into play, but truthfully I'm not clear which healing skills this affects. I'm currently researching it and I suspect some descriptions will need fixing. I reckon the description for Druid's HealingBloom is looking particularly dodgy.

@Delfofthebla I left Infusion off my list.

currently basically all heals that effect self in some way are reduced to 70% effectiveness. The healing bloom description is funky but it actually heals you for 70% effect like everything else. Full heal for cleric and fist of jin for disciple are only abilities that have different healing than 70% that i am aware of.