• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Slime spawner

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
The slimeball recipe is a bit costly imo. The recipe should either be lowered or produce 2-3 slimeballs.

I agree that this helps alchemists to be more relevant, but they should not be required for reagents that combat classes need.

We have a discussion in the post that Alator linked above about a way to produce slimeballs in townships.
Actually no, dirt, saplings, and water are not very expensive.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Dirt + Saplings = Grass
Grass + Water + Saplings = Slime

I don't see any way that grass is a raw material here.
It's all about time. You have to farm oak trees for saplings. You have to get tons of dirt (ok that ones not hard at all) you then have to spend time getting your buckets and filling you inventory. Then (here's the kicker) you have to spend a ton of time constantly crafting stuff. There's a reason why I don't craft bread, it's monotonous to sit there and craft things for an hour. More so if people sit there demanding you get them more than a few in the case of slimeballs.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
It's all about time. You have to farm oak trees for saplings. You have to get tons of dirt (ok that ones not hard at all) you then have to spend time getting your buckets and filling you inventory. Then (here's the kicker) you have to spend a ton of time constantly crafting stuff. There's a reason why I don't craft bread, it's monotonous to sit there and craft things for an hour. More so if people sit there demanding you get them more than a few in the case of slimeballs.
1. Any body that is an alchemist I would EXPECT to have tons of materials from both mining and his skills.
2. Dirt = Easy for any body that built something even equivalent to a dirt shack.
3. Saplings for 1 slime = 1 to 3 trees. if you don't have them near you, why should you expect to be able to make slime in the first place?
4. Water = infinite, as said before you should have the materials to be able to make a few buckets. Srsly.
I do agree that the resulting amount of slime should be increased per craft on the other hand.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I
1. Any body that is an alchemist I would EXPECT to have tons of materials from both mining and his skills.
2. Dirt = Easy for any body that built something even equivalent to a dirt shack.
3. Saplings for 1 slime = 1 to 3 trees. if you don't have them near you, why should you expect to be able to make slime in the first place?
4. Water = infinite, as said before you should have the materials to be able to make a few buckets. Srsly.
I do agree that the resulting amount of slime should be increased per craft on the other hand.
its not about materials, it's all about the time it takes to do that.