• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

slashiusslay's Application

In-game name: slashiusslay
Location & Age: Alberta, Canada -- 28 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Don't really know anyone well enough to warrant putting them as a referral.
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the Server rules and feel I've got a pretty good understanding of what you'd expect from me and everyone else while playing/participating on the server. While my building experience isn't necessarily masterful, I do try and keep whatever I'm building tasteful and similar to the style of its surroundings if it's a requirement. As well, I'm polite to other people/players, respectful of the rules, and don't try to create unnecessary drama out of miniscule situations (an annoying problem I've seen rampant on some other servers I've played on in the past)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: via Minestatus
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sure have!
Additional Info: While I don't have any screenshots readily available at this point, please rest assured that whatever I build will be tasteful and won't stick out like a sore thumb (unless something that sticks out like a sore thumb is what you're looking for, of course :p). I'm looking forward to participating in a server that's a little more in-depth than "Yeah, build whatever you want". I have previous experience playing on SuperEarth and an active participation in a locally-hosted Minecraft server in my city with a few other Minecraft fans. I'm currently getting the hang of everything the new 1.8.X update has to offer. As well, if accepted onto the Whitelist, I plan to maintain as active a participation as I can, barring work and going out every now and again.

If you want any more info, please let me know. Otherwise, I look forward to your reply!

Cheers,
Slash