• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skyshot Class

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Here I am, bringing the unavoidable class suggestion.

I bring unto you the
Skyshot class!

This class is a support version of Ranger designed for the new 1.9 arrows. A Skyshot would have the ability to shoot his fellow team members, using the mutiple arrow types for different buffs. Each shot would also inflict a small amount of damage, for balance.

The Skyshot, however, would not have access to harmful tipped arrows nor classic arrows. Only buffs.

Here's my idea!

1 Sprint(Passive): The Skyshot can sprint while crouched.

1 Cupids Arrow: The Skyshot can fire basic Arrow of Regeneration, which heals the inflicted player for 5 health per second for 10 seconds.

1 Jump: The player can jump 5 blocks + dexterity point

5 Ice Shot: Use your arrows to encompass your target in a shield of ice, protecting them for flames for 1 minute.

10 Owl's Aim: infuse your arrow with the magic of an Owl, activated night vision on the target.

15 Accelerando: All members of your party within 5 +1 blocks per wisdom point gain increased speed.

20 Quick Medic: Fire an arrow of healing, which instantly heals the target for 50 +1 health per wisdom wisdom point.

25 A Smack: Harm a player for 50 health +1 per strength, while also granting them Speed IV for 1 minute, via Arrow of Swiftness.

30 Rabbit's Foot: Fire an Arrow of Leaping, enhancing the targets jumping for 30 seconds!

40 Airbubble: Fire an Arrow of Water Breathing, which allows the target to breath underwater!

50 Arrow of Hercules: Fire an Arrow of Strength, granting the target Strength IV for 10 seconds +1 per wisdom point.

60(t2) Where?: Fire an Arrow of Invisibility, granting the target invisibility for 30seconds +1 per wisdom point!

((Please excuse my poor knowledge of attributes if their wrong))

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Here I am, bringing the unavoidable class suggestion.

I bring unto you the
Skyshot class!

This class is a support version of Ranger designed for the new 1.9 arrows. A Skyshot would have the ability to shoot his fellow team members, using the mutiple arrow types for different buffs. Each shot would also inflict a small amount of damage, for balance.

The Skyshot, however, would not have access to harmful tipped arrows nor classic arrows. Only buffs.

Here's my idea!

1 Sprint(Passive): The Skyshot can sprint while crouched.

1 Cupids Arrow: The Skyshot can fire basic Arrow of Regeneration, which heals the inflicted player for 5 health per second for 10 seconds.

1 Jump: The player can jump 5 blocks + dexterity point

5 Ice Shot: Use your arrows to encompass your target in a shield of ice, protecting them for flames for 1 minute.

10 Owl's Aim: infuse your arrow with the magic of an Owl, activated night vision on the target.

15 Accelerando: All members of your party within 5 +1 blocks per wisdom point gain increased speed.

20 Quick Medic: Fire an arrow of healing, which instantly heals the target for 50 +1 health per wisdom wisdom point.

25 A Smack: Harm a player for 50 health +1 per strength, while also granting them Speed IV for 1 minute, via Arrow of Swiftness.

30 Rabbit's Foot: Fire an Arrow of Leaping, enhancing the targets jumping for 30 seconds!

40 Airbubble: Fire an Arrow of Water Breathing, which allows the target to breath underwater!

50 Arrow of Hercules: Fire an Arrow of Strength, granting the target Strength IV for 10 seconds +1 per wisdom point.

60(t2) Where?: Fire an Arrow of Invisibility, granting the target invisibility for 30seconds +1 per wisdom point!

((Please excuse my poor knowledge of attributes if their wrong))

I'm unsure that this class would ever see play, honestly. It has literally no solo capacity, and although the buffs are cool, it can't deal damage to enemies, at all. It's a cool idea, but it needs skills to actually stand on its own, if at all only to be able to level.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Possibly grant it access to average, or harmful arrows?
Yes, you want to grant it access to a few stronger attacks with a longer than avg CD, and just average arrows. This class wouldn't have the Ranger's skill that makes their arrows so powerful, so their normal arrows wouldn't pack as much of a wollop.