• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SkyHigh9181's Guide Application

1. Minecraft IGN: SkyHigh9181 (HCS11)
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 14 in Feb, Eastern Time Zone, USA (Pennsylvania)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since December 26th. I know it's not long. :/
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I try to be very kind and respectful, and I have gathered knowledge of rules, including accidentally breaking one. (Sorry, Angyles.) But I have learned from my mistakes. I enjoy telling people how to get whitelisted, how to use different commands, and other things that new players need to know. I don't mind taking time out of my day to help someone who's just getting started.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really want to be a guide, not because of the little thingy next to my name, but because of the job itself. I love giving advice to people which they follow, and then watching them grow. My goal is for it to be easy to to get help and to spring into action on HeroCraft.