• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Skirmish Healing Bug

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
When a player has a heal cast on them and they die, they are revived in the arena with no items and are not flagged as being in skirmish.

The players in the arena whom hit you are all set as having you pvp tagged, and no matter if you logout, wait well over 10 seconds, or try to /kill, you are killed as having your enemy pvp tagging you.

To top it of, it kills you twice, once for the pvp log, and once for the leaving skirmish tagged. I went from 1776 elo to 1657 from this and had 4 deaths against me while skirmishing with a healing spec (cleric).

I am asking you do the following if possible:
1: Restore my elo to 1776 as I feel it is extremely unfair that I am taking losses on my statistics for real world pvp in a skirmish environment that is designed to put all on a fair playing field without having real world losses.

2: Investigate and repair the issue of players being healed after they have died, which is causing this issue.

3: Disable pvp logging in skirmishes, you are getting a 10 coin reward, if they decide to log for whatever reason, let them, they will still lose and not get their coin reward.

Thank you for reading and I hope this can be resolved, as it is extremely frustrating to experience while skirmishing.