• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Skirmish Glitch

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This has been happening recently, but there are several odd issues with the /skirmish function.

1. People are getting paired in 1v2 or 2v3 matches for some reason.

2. When a team wins the match (only the 1v2/2v3 matches), it says that the skirmish ends in a draw. However, you still get notifications that "The skirmish ends in 2 minutes" etc. You have to /skirmish leave to get out. If you decide to /kill, jump off the island for fall damage, or drown in lava, you die in the real world and get ported to a "rollbacked time" (IE, I joined the skirmish at Verstad mountain, killed myself to get out and was teleported to the Wounded Man with no items, where I had been 30 minutes earlier). When the match ends, you get re-ported back to your place of joining with full gear.

alkarin

Stone
Dont work for HC but I always want to get rid of bugs. Bug squashing is a favorite pasttime of mine. Plus, I like Kainzo and don't mind trying to bump these up on the priority list.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Dont work for HC but I always want to get rid of bugs. Bug squashing is a favorite pasttime of mine. Plus, I like Kainzo and don't mind trying to bump these up on the priority list.

Love you man Alkarin <3

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We just had a 6v2 skirmish set up for us today. The red team was the "6" part, blue the "2" part.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Need more info from the red team.

All it does it list the players on the team as "Red". I had this happen once, it was like a 5 or 6v2, we were all completely confused as to why it happened. (I was on the 5/6team).

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
All it does it list the players on the team as "Red". I had this happen once, it was like a 5 or 6v2, we were all completely confused as to why it happened. (I was on the 5/6team).

This is happening indeed, worst case I saw was 14vs2.

The other bad thing of this is that it adds 140c to the economy since it gives 10 for winning.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Just played a 6v2 and i am on the two side
It is just so unfair
Please quickly remove the bug pls
And also skirmish are not for caster or wizard to join
Those warrior with lower lv can easily kill a caster with higher lv

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
It is just so unfair

Casters counter warrior, wtf are you talking about? The casters just suck.

c12095

Holy Shit!
It is just so unfair

You should quit talking...