• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[SKILLS]

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
*note: I forgot to go back and give this a title. So, SKILLS it is.

Hi guys. I've been doing a LOT of cage matches as a healer recently, and here is my fresh input on skills:
Druid: Very good. I miss flameshield but it is hella strong so I understand. Needs some kind of either weak AOE nuke (thunderstorm) or single target DoT (swarm of insects). Even those might be too much. Lot of good skills already. I personally really want SoW, but also understand if we don't get it.
Cleric: Dispel costs too much mana imho. Cleric is all about mana conservation.

Caster: All casters should have summon bread, seems like a low-level cantrip to me. Wiz and Ench, or just Ench, should get See Invis if that's at all possible.. see through smoke. Also, a smoke-like caster invis.

Warrior: I feel like base warriors should get charge, or some other way of catching up with ranged classes.

Ninja: Blackjack still seems wrong. Give it a minute or two cooldown if it doesn't have one, and lower the duration a tad. Got upped too much.

Samurai: No legitimate complaints, I just can't beat them. Haha.

That's really about it. Heroes is coming along splendidly. I'm really impressed.

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
silverfish swarm might be a hassle to code. a low-mana low-damage DoT that doesn't push back (if possible) would be ideal for that. also thunderstorm might be more of a Geo idea, unless they're specifically earth and fire. In any case I don't want to see druids able to directly nuke anyone, so maybe they're both bad ideas. More nuking would cost us some of our healing or utility down the road, methinks. We already suffer lack of Chant.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Tunderstorm = wizard
Wizards are suposed to be a glass cannon/nuke(acually stated in the wiki). But, they only have one single nuke skill <.<

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
In the spirit of summoning aggressive mobs that attack everyone (including the caster):

Zombie apocalypse: tier three necro skill. Summon x zombies per player within range (or just like 15 zombies). Zombies would be placed evenly and would decide aggro normally. Long ass cooldown, little mana cost, large reagent cost.

This would be a battlefield changing skill, but wouldn't directly give any one person an advantage and could potentially kill the necromancer who cast it.

Wouldn't be op, but it would be hilarious.

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
zombie apoc would be great for Necros, because of the new BecomeDeath skill that makes them (in theory) not get attacked by them. It'd also be nice to have more things to separate dreadknight and necro.

Side note: I really like the True North spell for paladins, haha. The little flavor spells like that are great.