• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Skills that deal % weapon damage

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
Skills that deal damage through weapon percentage effects are dealing little to no damage due to the damage being applied from the values listed in hero tools. Currently as a Runeblade, I am only doing 16 damage to mobs with Bladedance; the tooltip implies that I should be doing 100% of my weapon damage (Which is 270). Other skills that I know of that could be effected by this are Backstab, BladeDance, Cleave, and Piercing Strike.

1531360654613.png
1531360696072.png

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
Skills that deal damage through weapon percentage effects are dealing little to no damage due to the damage being applied from the values listed in hero tools. Currently as a Runeblade, I am only doing 16 damage to mobs with Bladedance; the tooltip implies that I should be doing 100% of my weapon damage (Which is 270). Other skills that I know of that could be effected by this are Backstab, BladeDance, Cleave, and Piercing Strike.

View attachment 11912
View attachment 11913
This is probably a code issue in the skill itself.

Yep just looked into BladedDance and BackStab and they both use the damage based on the weapon material type (as well as pve scaling). Probably just need to interface with the mmo item.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yep just looked into BladedDance and BackStab and they both use the damage based on the weapon material type (as well as pve scaling). Probably just need to interface with the mmo item.
We should be able to get the set weapon damage on the item (most of the time item damages can have it set in the NBT - though we'll need to research this a bit and make sure)

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
I can also attest to piercing strike For dragoon doing maximum of 21 damage per hit on mobs. This may also be tied to this issue as well.