• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [skill]Track(suggested changes)

Weikauno

Coder
Track- requires 1 compass, 1 raw beef, and wolf summoned(this wouldn't work if devs never fix mob summoning), makes wolf go towards coordinates of track.

costs 20 mana

there you go, theres my ideas for track.

I haven't play ranger, but really a compass is very much, you say to put more? The idea of the wolf is good ´-`

macura

Diamond
If it would be possible to detect if the person owns a wolf we could keep the compass reagent and make track not have a reagent if the person has a wolf with them.

Weikauno

Coder
I haven't play ranger, but really a compass is very much, you say to put more? The idea of the wolf is good ´-`
I was really proposing when adding the wolf, just have to have one compass in your inventory, for multiple use. So, what macura said, but add compass, just in inventory, not used up.

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
If it would be possible to detect if the person owns a wolf we could keep the compass reagent and make track not have a reagent if the person has a wolf with them.
This is a good idea. I like giving the wolf SOME purpose.