• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /skill summonsword

Do you support this?

• Yes (post why)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No (post why)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 50/50 (post why)

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Erik4556

Glowing Redstone
Hello all, this is my first post so I may be slightly bad at this but I have an idea that would be an amazing help getting back on your feet when you die. the answer, /skill summonsword. exact same cool down as /skill summonpickaxe but instead of a stone pick you get a stone sword. This would really help as i myself have dies more than a few times and could not find my stuff the got blown up by a creeper. rinse. repeat. the ability to get a sword for self defense as you rebuild would be an amazing help

Thanks,
Erik

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
Hm, really wouldnt effect most of the people. But I do remember that it was happening to me as a lowbie :3 Only thing is some people dont use swords

me19584

Glowing Redstone
I say 50/50 because each class should get as a level 1 to summon a stone weapon of whatever they are better with.

Erik4556

Glowing Redstone
Hm, really wouldnt effect most of the people. But I do remember that it was happening to me as a lowbie :3 Only thing is some people dont use swords
:p true this was just an idea that smacked me in the face since all the lowbies tend to have a really hard time getting on there feet.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I say 50/50 because each class should get as a level 1 to summon a stone weapon of whatever they are better with.

I agree with this - each base class (Warrior / Caster / Healer / Rogue) should get this skill and it goes away once you pick a real class.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
As Xargun suggested, BASE classes should have this skill. It wouldn't be fair in PVP, even with a huge cool down, for spec classes to be able to summon a weapon that does left click damage. A big draw to being a Disciple is his ability to do nearly his maximum damage at all times.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
/skill summonweapon would be nice to give players a stone weapon that pertains to their class.
Same cool down and stuff as you said with /skill summonpickaxe.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
/skill summonweapon would be nice to give players a stone weapon that pertains to their class.
Same cool down and stuff as you said with /skill summonpickaxe.

Yes, it cannot be just a sword, it needs to be class specific, and only available to base classes.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I agree - class specific, however, it shouldn't be a stone weapon. If you die, it's actually your own fault. So I'd say it should be a wooden weapon instead of a stone weapon.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree - class specific, however, it shouldn't be a stone weapon. If you die, it's actually your own fault. So I'd say it should be a wooden weapon instead of a stone weapon.
That gives me a cool idea!
It'd be sweet if the first casting of /skill summonweapon was stone, and if you cast it again with a certain time frame (say half an hour) after cool down you'll only get a wood weapon. The skill penalizes you when you die. lol
It's more to code, but it's awesome!

Erik4556

Glowing Redstone
I kinda agree with the general public so I have thought of a change to it. It will be /skill summonweapon then instead of just a stone sword you will receive your class specific weapon with a longer cool down than summonpickaxe I.e wizards get a hoe. Ninja gets a special "dagger" that is a stone sword with sharpness 1 and a chance to insta-kill. (Not anything game breaking just like 5% chance then a higher change the lower their health).

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ninja gets a special "dagger" that is a stone sword with sharpness 1 and a chance to insta-kill. (Not anything game breaking just like 5% chance then a higher change the lower their health).
No, i get where your going, but anything that can insta kill isnt fun or fair. And the point of this skill is so people can arm themselves to fend off mobs (Face it, your no gonna fend off a semi decent player with stone) whilst they work their way home.
Plus, it really should only be for base classes, no specs

Erik4556

Glowing Redstone
Sometimes dying is taking you by surprise like a zombie falling through a hole in the ceiling and killing you.[DOUBLEPOST=1375811583][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to add to the poll if people like it being only base classes or not.