• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skill: Group Rejuvenate

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello everyone!

I think a lot of healers will agree with me when I say it is very hard to be effective in a group unless you're a cleric because every other class has had target heals up until now. In the last 2 weeks, bloodmage and disciple have gained a group support skill: Bloodbond and Balance.

I am here to suggest mystic gains a group support skill because of two reasons:

1. Mystic is the most related class to cleric for it is solely healing/support.

2. It is very hard to target heal in a group unless you want to have many binds which becomes hard to keep track of.

I realize many people may not like this idea because mystic is already very strong, but the class can be edited if needed. I also want to add that a key reason as to why mystics are hard to kill is that chant was not affected by the self-healing nerf which is being taken care of.

My vision of the skill is this:

.Heals 200 health to every team member over X amount of time

.Costs 35 mana to cast since rejuvenate costs 23

.25 second cool down

That's about it, I really hope this is possible, it would be a great addition to the healing community and would give mystic a better use in a party. If you have suggestions/comments, please share!

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
I like this idea. I have to agree, mystics do need a group support skill. Plus

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This is a dilemma. While I do agree a GROUP support heal needs to be implemented, the extent of rejuvenate's complete effectiveness is that the group version would need to be extensively toned down. Rejuvenate is a strong skill, and adding this one in might call for reductions in other places.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
This is a dilemma. While I do agree a GROUP support heal needs to be implemented, the extent of rejuvenate's complete effectiveness is that the group version would need to be extensively toned down. Rejuvenate is a strong skill, and adding this one in might call for reductions in other places.
I would totally be okay with that, I even stated that the class may need to be edited and the group support skill should be a lesser heal. Do keep in mind though that it is over time, so if the attacker is dealing more damage faster than you're rejuvenating, then you're done for.

macura

Diamond
The last thing mystic needs currently is a buff. If this were put in mystic would need a large nerf to compensate.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
The last thing mystic needs currently is a buff. If this were put in mystic would need a large nerf to compensate.
Personally, once mystic's chant gets fixed, I think the class will be pretty balanced after the first large nerf. The fact is that mystics need a group support skill, if it does need to be nerfed, I believe it should be a small one.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
In all honesty, all that needs to be done is change their current Rejuvenate skill into Group Rejuvenate, and change the cooldown/mana cost as needed. That way, when a Mystic is out on his own he will use Group Rejuvenate on himself just like he always did, and in a party would do the same thing, affected his party members as well. All in all, this wouldn't buff/nerf Mystic while he's on his own, but he'd finally have a use in parties.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
In all honesty, all that needs to be done is change their current Rejuvenate skill into Group Rejuvenate, and change the cooldown/mana cost as needed. That way, when a Mystic is out on his own he will use Group Rejuvenate on himself just like he always did, and in a party would do the same thing, affected his party members as well. All in all, this wouldn't buff/nerf Mystic while he's on his own, but he'd finally have a use in parties.
Perfect, couldn't have said it better.