• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skill Combos

Currently the way the skill use is set up I am unable to combine skills effectively. What I mean is as a disciple, im familiar with force skills and how to use them. Specifically im refering to one combo as an example.

Ironfist knocks your targets up in to the air and back from you slightly, causing minor fall damage plus 12 fist damage. A great combonation with this is too use forcepush as the oponent is being knocked up in to the air in order to propel them away. Sadly however after several attempts at utilizing my skills in a quick fashion to perfect this I have found it impossible to perform.​
Im not sure exactly why wether its the fact theres a skill time gap thats blocking me but im sure within the two second window they are launched I would normally be able to utilize this effective combo. Im suggesting this skill time gap could be tweaked or at least have some kind of way to allow the use of quick combonations.​
Not that I would want a player using one skill a milisecond after another, just something to allow a larger window for us to effectively use the skills we are given. Hopefully a solution can be found if one is not currently available with the help of the community.​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Currently the way the skill use is set up I am unable to combine skills effectively. What I mean is as a disciple, Im familiar with force skills and how to use them. Specifically im refering to one combo as an example.

IronFist knocks your targets up in to the air and back from you slightly, causing minor fall damage plus 12 fist damage. A great combonation with this is too use forcepush as the oponent is being knocked up in to the air in order to propel them away. Sadly however after several attempts at utilizing my skills in a quick fashion to perfect this I have found it impossible to perform.

Im not sure exactly why, wether its the fact theres a skill time gap thats blocking me but im sure within the two second window they are launched I would normally be able to utilize this effective combo.
Im suggesting this skill time gap could be tweaked or at least have some kind of way to allow the use of quick combonations.
Not that I would want a player using one skill a milisecond after another, just something to allow a larger window for us to effectively use the skills we are given. Hopefully a solution can be found if one is not currently available with the help of the community.

There ya go

Kainzo

Always forget to use paragraphs when posting, anyway tell me what you think. Dual-casting is still an impossiblity for us but id at least like to be able to somewhat efficiently combine attacks.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Yeah, skill cooldowns themselves are fine, but reducing the inter-skill cooldown would be an interesting change. Root->Bolt->Fireball->Fireball for approximately 90 damage in 5 seconds, without melee repercussions. I coils see how this would get insanely unbalanced. Probably would be a bad idea.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
a global CD was put into the game to prevent combo's like this. its extremely OP and ruins gameplay entirely

I agree with the global CD, however its a shame I cannot use a combo which is based off a reasonable time diffrence. Possibly tweaking the Global CD to be somewhat more lenient, but not allowing skill spams which makes gameplay OP.

Aetosion

Obsidian
That'd be difficult to pull off. Using the forcepush/ironfist combo you could do like... 8 hearts of all damage. It's just a bad idea in general.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
The problem with the combo you stated is that...

It is almost impossible to use a stun or skill on someone while they are falling... I have tried lots of times to stun and forcepush people while they are falling. Minecraft server lag and targeting just wont let is happen...