• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sjoerdtim's whitelist appliaction

sjoerdtim

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sjoerdtim
  2. Location & Age: I live in the Netherlands (Holland) and i am 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I've been banned from only one server a year ago, Nations at War. This is one of the best rpg servers and i don't like my ban there. The ban reason is that i stole some stuff from an enemy nation. This stuff was given by an admin, wich i didn't know. I've wrote an appeal for it, but for some reason they don't want to unban me. This is my main-reason to search for a new server, this one.
  4. Referral(s): www.empire-war.enjin.com & http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/sjoerdtim/
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've used multiple plugins made by the staff of this server, like Heroes, Heroicdeath & herochat. After i noticed this plugin crew had a server, i went to youtube and watched the amazing server trailer(s). Then i went to the website and posted my application here :).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted for Herocraft.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, i do indeed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im currently the owner of a large minecraft MMORPG server in progress, Empire War and i've visited the biggest rpg minecraft servers of the world. This server looked ways better then other servers for me so i started checking it out. Also i've used plugins like Heroes, Heroicdeath & Herochat multiple times and i really like them. I think i'd be neat if i could play with the developers of these plugins and could play with other members of this awsome community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): My special key is 'HCS9' (HeroCraftSjoerdtim9Characters)
  10. Additional Info: I'd like to mention that im a great fan of RPG & MMORPG servers and i really like building in specific styles. Not just a wooden house, add deatails, plants, etc. I hope that i'll be accepted and to see you all later ingame.

sjoerdtim

Dirt
Thats probably something wrong, i'm 14. (If you don't believe me watch the last video of my server www.empire-war.enjin.com u can hear it at my voice there). Also i haven't used that acount for ages, there might be some crap on it from a few years ago though. I Will try to see whats wrong at my YouTube. Thanks for reporting me.

Edit: Can't seem to change the wrong YouTube age.. However i hope u don't think i'm lieing now. Just in case my twitter: @sjoerdtim has a picture of me so i hope thats enough proof.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
As an admin you are usually busy with your own server. Why the interest in HCO? Not to mention you use our plugins so I wonder what your interest truly is.

sjoerdtim

Dirt
As an admin you are usually busy with your own server. Why the interest in HCO? Not to mention you use our plugins so I wonder what your interest truly is.
As an Owner i only moderate my own server. I dont play on it because people would think i'm abusing admin powers then, so i search for a place where i can play instead of moderate.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Rumblestikk - Although the applicant uses the plugin, I have reviewed his site and I am alright with allowing them on the server, provided everything else checks out. Since I did not do a review on the person and I am unsure of what you may have found, the rest is in your hands =)

@sjoerdtim - Since you agreed to our ToS, I am sure I do not have to remind you that you did agree to follow them. We take intellectual property theft very seriously, so I suggest you do not data mine/steal ideas.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@sjoerdtim - I located your ban appeal. The only thing I have to say from it is that here on Herocraft we expect players to treat others the way they wish to be treated.

Everything else looks good. I'm going to go ahead and whitelist you. Keep the server rules in mind and there shouldn't be any issues. :)

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.
:cool: