• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SirSweeney's Application

SirSweeney

Stone
1. Minecraft In-game name: SirSweeney

2. Location & Age: USA 25

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None

4. Referral(s): None

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Top 100 Site

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

8. Reason you should be accepted: First off, im not a kid. I have only been playing minecraft for about 4 months now, but I know whats going on and i know how to make use of research tools and reference guides. (also, i make decent money so im able to donate and I have a wife who would be playing as well. . .)

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10

10. Additional Info: As i said before, im not a kid. I have been game developing and world building since i was a child. Minecraft has become my favorite game of all time and you seem to have a very nice server which i would love to join. I very much enjoy the Heroes system you have created, it takes MC to a level unsurpassed by any other plugin out there. I really like it.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Everything checks out! Although, it is great to hear that you would be able to donate to the server, but is there anything else you could add to why you should be accepted?

SirSweeney

Stone
well i dont have screenshots or anything, but i am a decent builder, i plan to start a guild as i am a very good organizer of things like that, and i know a decent bit about MC in general.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, you've been accepted into herocraft! I will send you the server details to your inbox shortly!