• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sirdemonic3 whitelist

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name: Sirdemonic3
  2. Location & Age: lafeyette indaina, age 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none, besides one time a few months back for fighting with a mod, it was a temp ban.
  4. Referral(s): uin153, long time online friend
  5. Reason you should be accepted: well im used to the plug in (battlecraft) i love to pvp and dont break the rules, I think ill be a good active member to keep your daily amount of players high.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my friend uin153, our friends were fed up with battlecraft and i love the plug in for heros so we came here since he has prior experiences with it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i'm on my way to vote now.
  8. Additional Info: I play minecraft almost every day, have a nice up beat attitude, i am pretty crappy at building but i am loyal to a fault to my friends which is the reason i was ban (mentioned above) my friend was accused of range hacking (he was not) and i confronted the mod about how people were just mad that he beat them in the 2v2 we were doing, he said i am a mod, i know a range hacker when i see it. and that was all and he muted me for a day, so i flipped out on him.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spellign
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.