• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sirdemonic3: herald app

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: sirdemonic3 / 17
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: just over a year
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Talking to people and making friends with everyone i meet. i have a very confident demeanor when talking to people and keeping info passed around, the facts not the rumors. I also can record myself pvping and help make videos with them.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Well seeing as i like to talk alot and make friends i can keep everyone up to date and interested in the social networks of herocraft :D
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well i was ban about 10 months ago which makes me unable to help the server in game staff wise, but since herald does alot of work out of game i hope i would be aloud to work to make herocraft a better place :)[DOUBLEPOST=1362995455,1361094895][/DOUBLEPOST]bump Dielan9999 Alator