• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sirdemonic3 ban apeal

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: sirdemonic3
Banned by?: neo i think
Time of ban: 11:14 pm
Reason for ban: griefing
Your story: i was walking around and it said i got a 3 day ban for griefing, i dont think i griefed anything. but it might have been when i was fighting celvick in his town and i was a dragoon i broke some dirt with my wep and he wouldent let me come back and fix it and told me he was going to PE it. if thats the reason id like to get ban. if not then i would liek to know what i griefed. EDIT: thanks for telling me what i griefed neo :3 i guess it was a heat of the moment kinda thing and i didn't notice it, cant wait to get unban later today so i can play again :D :D

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
[2708] Pillared and did not remove afterwards. Griefed 2 stone blocks and didnt replace.

{2711} Pillar outside structure and did not remove

[#2222] - Griefed about 5 blocks of smooth brick out of a wall trying to escape a structure, did not replace.

[#2345] - Griefed a roof in an underground cave-house