• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Single players AHHH!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You can use this area to upload screenshots or host on an offsite to allow players to see your single player creations.
THATS RIGHT.

Here are two pictures; the first one is the village I made (house, well and blacksmith thing copied of generated villages) villagescreenshot.png and the second is the castle and the tower I made with some pixel art in the background. The bottom of the tower is basically a transport roller coaster sort of thing. :)
castlescreenshot.png

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I had been working on recreating Rapture from Bioshock for the past 10 days or so to kill my sudden spare time. I may post screen shots but I don't want to spoil it for when I remake it in Herocraft.

Ultanian

Portal
I think Single-player is for people who want to express their creative builds without the chance of it being ruined.

single player is for testing new mods, updated items, trying out new build ideas without having to go and gather all the materials first, creating large scale detailed and interesting builds without some 12yo kid burning it to the ground, stealing your stuff and then bragging about destroying over a month's work (happened to me on a vanilla server, I built a 200x200 chunk town and it was torched over a few days while I was away working and a forum post with before and after pics) it is also good for trying out redstone contraptions without having to worry about space or material limits, and yes for PEOPLE (NOT NOOBS) who don't want to get killed by people who enjoy ruining an exploration session (valid reason, doesn't make you a noob to not want all your stuff stolen when you're 1000+ blocks from your bed)

IllusionOfHatred

Legacy Supporter 4
1.png 2.png 3.png
These relate to an underwater library.
tunnel idea.png
Underwater hallway idea.
h1.png h2.png
Haunted house building, lost pictures of interior though.
float.png
Floating island(s), the first one I've ever build, a few years back in survival.
infernum.png
A hallway of a dungeon that I call, the Infernum, I had a Wikipedia written with full back story.. Lost that also.

Overall, I've improved with how to build for the most part I'd say.. seeing myself as a sci-fi building for the majority, but I can build fantasy, medieval.. etc.

Future notice: sorry if in wrong section of forums.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
Looking for 33 - 38 year old, brunette hair, athletic.

Last edited:

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
This masterpiece is called "Kim's Summer Hunting lodge."

tYmVNdL.png

hLwvMBU.png

g9AiWOo.png

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
View attachment 7992 View attachment 7993 View attachment 7994
These relate to an underwater library.
View attachment 7995
Underwater hallway idea.
View attachment 7996 View attachment 7997
Haunted house building, lost pictures of interior though.
View attachment 7998
Floating island(s), the first one I've ever build, a few years back in survival.
View attachment 7999
A hallway of a dungeon that I call, the Infernum, I had a Wikipedia written with full back story.. Lost that also.

Overall, I've improved with how to build for the most part I'd say.. seeing myself as a sci-fi building for the majority, but I can build fantasy, medieval.. etc.

Future notice: sorry if in wrong section of forums.
Nice build dude, I haven't seen builds as good as those in a long time :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Would post builds of the gods but singleplayer is boring as fuck to play and I delete most of my worlds.
Minecraft has singleplayer?

But seriously. I'll see if I can dig up some of my FTB stuff.
Not sure what pack I built it on or if I even have it :p