• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Simple question

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
If I was a spec'd healer in the past and I switch to rogue and go back to healer will I still be level 30 healer and be able to spec or do I have to start all over?

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
If you switched from healer to rogue after the patch where exp is saved then yes, you will still be level 30 healer when you switch back. however you will need to pay 500c to switch between the classes.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
If you switched from healer to rogue after the patch where exp is saved then yes, you will still be level 30 healer when you switch back. however you will need to pay 500c to switch between the classes.
Indeed, I switched back to healer after the patch but my data wasnt saved and I am a level 1 healer. What do I do?

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Indeed, I switched back to healer after the patch but my data wasnt saved and I am a level 1 healer. What do I do?
Hmm :/ Either something I'm missing or this is a bug. @Kainzo, bug or does it not save for pre-specs?
You could bug report it.. but I'm sure it has been working fine for everyone else. I don't think you will get granted levels.. but that's something you will have to discuss with higher staff.

Just read your first post again... you should be able to just do /hero choose disciple (for example) seeing as you already hit level 30 healer (mastering it)..

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm :/ Either something I'm missing or this is a bug. @Kainzo, bug or does it not save for pre-specs?
You could bug report it.. but I'm sure it has been working fine for everyone else. I don't think you will get granted levels.. but that's something you will have to discuss with higher staff.

Just read your first post again... you should be able to just do /hero choose disciple (for example) seeing as you already hit level 30 healer (mastering it)..

Just a note that on the test server when exp values were increased, if you lost your mastery of the base class (In this case, Healer), it was impossible to switch to any of the specs except the one you were in during the patch, and if you switched out of that, you would have to level your nonspec class all over again.

Probably not relevant, but nonetheless, if the server isn't registering the user as being a level 30 Healer, I don't think the user will be able to use the specs.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Just a note that on the test server when exp values were increased, if you lost your mastery of the base class (In this case, Healer), it was impossible to switch to any of the specs except the one you were in during the patch, and if you switched out of that, you would have to level your nonspec class all over again.

Probably not relevant, but nonetheless, if the server isn't registering the user as being a level 30 Healer, I don't think the user will be able to use the specs.
If it helps at all I do have the healer title. Also I remember maybe switching to rogue before the update therefor it wouldn't have saved my progress. I'm fine with leveling up it would just be nice to save some time :)

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I got the title before the update. Also I tried Specializing last night and it did not work :(