• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Silvertsream416's Ban Appeal

IGN: Silvertsream416
Banned by: @(name) Unknown
Time of ban: Friday, August 30
Reason for ban: Griefing
Your story: I, Pixelstar1234, need to right this appeal for my sister, Silverstream416, because she cannot have an account here. She told me that she did not grief and that she only stole gold ingots from a chest. I can only hope you believe that I'm her sister and that I'm writing for her, because she cannot have an account for personal reasons, and that she's only 10.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Silvertsream416
Banned by: @(name) Unknown
Time of ban: Friday, August 30
Reason for ban: Griefing
Your story: I, Pixelstar1234, need to right this appeal for my sister, Silverstream416, because she cannot have an account here. She told me that she did not grief and that she only stole gold ingots from a chest. I can only hope you believe that I'm her sister and that I'm writing for her, because she cannot have an account for personal reasons, and that she's only 10.

She destroyed blocks from a structure that did not belong to her on Greyson hence the ban.

I will remove the ban tomorrow