• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

silverforte's application

silverforte

Glowing Redstone
1. In-game name: silverforte
2. Location and Age: North Carolina, US - 25
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: I've heard about Herocraft from an admin on rawcritics.
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I'm level headed, fair and I need more from Minecraft servers such as what herocraft appears to offer.
6. Additional info: I'm a mod on the rawcritics server and they have practically the same rules this server does, so I'm attuned to them.
7. Special Key:
{<I>}
I've had plenty of town experience on my current server, RC. I ran three towns using towny by placing friends in mayorship in the two I wasn't focusing on. My main town was a sprawling 6 district city that was the capitol of the strongest nation on the server, Vermillia. The main town, 'Stormwind' (though it looked nothing like it) had 32 people as residents at its peak and the nation had 12 towns at its peak. I also have had to deal with the type of rules listed for your server such as the delicate griefing that can occur and what is and is not considered raiding. I'm going to include some images of builds I've made in the past and wait patiently for a reply. Thanks for your time.
2012-01-09_140105.png

2012-01-09_135603.png

2012-01-09_140013.png

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
***Reviewing***

Edit: Great app! Tell me how you plan on balancing being an active player on this server and being a mod on the other server?

@silverforte

silverforte

Glowing Redstone
Well, my towns all died recently due to a dead economy and player shortage. People seem to ignore the big red text at the top of our forum after each Minecraft update that clearly states 'Don't update your game yet! Download our backup jar!' and then update their games. Then they can't get on and think there's no way to til the server updates. Because of this, there was a long player drought and my towns and my nation died from lack of funding. Since I have no towns, I mainly respond to alerts from players rather than devote large amounts of time playing the game itself. It isn't time consuming for me at this point and I still manage to patrol the forums and drop in to help people with game matters.