• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Silly's Whitelist Application

Sillyi7

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sillyi7
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 14 (I'll be 15 soon enough though...)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I've never been received a ban from another server.
  4. Referral(s): No referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I kinda' found it on my own (looking for an RP server).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I've voted for all sites except Minestatus 'cause its being wonky and won't except my IGN for whatever reason; Once that passes I'll be sure to vote. :p
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Totally.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Even though I'm not that old I'm decently mature, and I have experience working on other servers so if you guys ever need an extra hand I could provide some service in the future possibly...? I'm not such a bad builder either, I would say decent at least. Oh and I'm also a totally dedicated player when it comes down to it. :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCs7
  10. Additional Info: Uh, I don't know if this is important, but I posted an application back on your Minecraft Forums thread. This one definitely has more detail though, if anything.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
~~Reviewing~~[DOUBLEPOST=1349650586,1349650497][/DOUBLEPOST]Who was your whitelister on MCF?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Alright so I want you to post that you Re-applied on the HCF and TrueCorruptor is your whitelister. Just so no one else whitelists you on MCF.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Alright I found no reason not to accept you. Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PM's.

Remember to post on MCF that you have been whitelisted on HCF