• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signatures for Staff

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
My sig, but a green and white, With my name, Mayor of Ignotis, Tier 5 Donor, And Ninja maybe my name in it if its not too crowded

Pleaseeeee =)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Man, random must have his plate full by now :p.

Deltacraft

Stone
RandomAcronym could you pleeeeeeeeease make me a super sexy signature. I really like your own design, if you could put like a diamond pick inside the diamond centerpiece. Or like make it like a triangle, (Greek letter delta) instead of a diamond; also a kind of silver name would be cool. I'm not sure whatever looks awesome.

EDIT: The coloring of my avatar is kinda ugly... But basically just use my avatar (probably drain the shiny silver color from the triangle and make it all one color) Maybe you could fit Ironpass Grand Council member in there somewhere. Sorry I'm so picky, thanks.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
I did not make @Trok's sig two days ago and forget to post it...shut up.
HCWTTrok.png

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm looking for an improved version of mine. I already love mine, but since I'm speced as a ninja, I was hoping maybe you could take a ninja skin (any one, doesn't matter to me) and have it stabbing a creeper with a diamond sword where the center part is, or something else. Idk if that is too complicated let me know. I can make it simpler. I see everyone getting these really nice sigs, and I feel like mine could be better. I'm opened to ideas and suggestions as well

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Yet another great signature made by RandomAcronym :D *Claps*