• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signatures for Staff

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I have come to request a sig. Proctor, T1 donor, Midgard council member. I like GreekCrackShot's but request dasoren's manly purple and some girly fuchsia. Maybe a ginzuishou somewhere in the middle, google it =P Thanks in advance =)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
I have come to make you a sig,funny how that works. Nice app btw. :D
HCWTGinzu.png

@Ginzuishou
@spike110 on deviantart for making that ginzuishou.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Well it looks like most of the staff have these nifty sigs, so I would like to request a signature too when you have time.

I'm currently a T4 Donor and Guide (whitelister). If possible, it'd be amazing if I could get something like a black crown as the main artwork? As for color scheme, maybe something along the lines of either black (or light gray if it doesn't match well with the forum background) and dark red or black (same as above) and dark foresty green.

Thanks for your hard work RA. Your sigs look amazing. :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Wholey sheet dude! @RandomAcronym You're just a boss at sigs. If i get a promotion, gonna find something to get the sig and ask for mine to be coming close to that level. but man. that sig is just awesome to look at.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
:D Thanks a lot RA! Once again, looks spectacular! Really really love the detail on the crown. You, sir, are a sig-making machine!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Probably could be updated with the GUIDE in Sheilds? Maybe that could be the trademark of the guides club?

Hey we should call ourselves that, The Guides Club. We help out the newbies and casually talk about that one petition :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome :D I'm beginning to forget how many guides we actually have:
gtastuntdude
AfroDave (where the hell is he??)myself
strongholdx
DusksCrown
Any more I'm missing?