• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signature rules

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You are allowed one link (this includes a embedded image) CHECK!
You are allowed 4 lines of text (this includes your embedded image code) CHECK!
You are allowed 450 text chars. CHECK!

Even including the newly added "Your signature has been modifed, please read the Rules" I still come in under 450 text characters, with the HTML code, plus the formatting code.

Also nothing was modified other than the newly added "Your signature has been modifed, please read the Rules".

I don't get it..
The mod was written by a coder who wasnt paid, chances are it does have some quirks.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
I know people like the signatures, but giant images like Dielans really bother me. They literally take up 1/3 of the text on the screen and don't add anything beneficial to the posts. Yes we can already see your Donor status, (thanks by the way!) because you have a forum title. I don't see why you need to take up 1/3rd the space of the screen (or more for multiple posts) proclaiming it (Donor/Town) in bold (For those that do). Just my 2 cents.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah... we need to find a better method to restrict those sigs to be... less page breaking - any webdevs want to work on xenforo to do this?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I know people like the signatures, but giant images like Dielans really bother me. They literally take up 1/3 of the text on the screen and don't add anything beneficial to the posts. Yes we can already see your Donor status, (thanks by the way!) because you have a forum title. I don't see why you need to take up 1/3rd the space of the screen (or more for multiple posts) proclaiming it (Donor/Town) in bold (For those that do). Just my 2 cents.

Blame @RandomAcronym
He's made smaller signatures than mine >.> he just decided to make mine giant! :p

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
@kongrave There is one,if any picture is any wider then 790x it gets resized. Thou that is just how all pictures work on this forum layout.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Why is mine saying it has been modified wen it hasn't? Well except for the new "Your signature has been modifed, please read the Rules". My sig isn't violating any rules.....

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
Umm... Yeah. My sig is getting all f'd up now. It works as long as I don't include the image :\

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm, my signature is no longer showing up, and I have only one image, which is not violating the rules. It seems like there may be some problems with the plug-in or whatever.

EDIT: I guess my sig just isn't showing up in some places.