• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sigh.

So, I'm having a lot of personal problems in my life, and am completely struggling to face them.
Things such as complete lack of motivation, depression, and my slight mental disorder of Emotional Detachment.
I'm kind of at my wits end as for what to do, and am a pretty low point in my life.
So, I mean, I think at some point I'll end up back on my feet, but, I guess I was wondering if any of you have anything to comment or add to this that would perhaps help some? I dunno.
I'm not exactly sure what to do.

teddytazer

Soulsand
Don't let yourself fall into the downward spiral of depression, Don't rely on other people to turn your own emotions positive, it has to come from inside.

Oddly enough, I don't really get stressed about it that much. There are other things that do get me stressed, but my problems do not arise from Herocraft, so far as I've determined.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
No he's right. All hardcore mmos (such as Mortal Online for example) where there aren't any real safe zones from PVP and the world is very open can be very stressful and cause much anxiety. I think this also applies to Herocraft.
well, i meant the community in general. the game itself is fun. but a lot of the people are just awful. so much negativity and bratty behavior

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, I'm having a lot of personal problems in my life, and am completely struggling to face them.
Things such as complete lack of motivation, depression, and my slight mental disorder of Emotional Detachment.
I'm kind of at my wits end as for what to do, and am a pretty low point in my life.
So, I mean, I think at some point I'll end up back on my feet, but, I guess I was wondering if any of you have anything to comment or add to this that would perhaps help some? I dunno.
I'm not exactly sure what to do.
Start running

Thank you all for your support. I'm starting to feel better, thanks to you, and other things in my life (forgive me if I choose to keep them to myself, this is the internet, afterall). As for running, maybe I will. Although, I think I should probably work out in other ways, if I indeed do choose to, as I'm currently skinny enough.
Again, thank you, and I look forward to seeing you all in the future.