• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Sidebar - Party Leader Display

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
To make a long story short I'm incredibly excited with the new sidebar addition with the party frame and cool down frame.

If at all possible, I think it would be useful for the party leader to either remain at the top of the sidebar for all members of that party, or perhaps be marked in a distinguishing way. Perhaps a color or prefixing it with the star, as is done in Party Chat. Not sure as to how possible it would be, but it would make the system feel more complete as a whole.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
To make a long story short I'm incredibly excited with the new sidebar addition with the party frame and cool down frame.

If at all possible, I think it would be useful for the party leader to either remain at the top of the sidebar for all members of that party, or perhaps be marked in a distinguishing way. Perhaps a color or prefixing it with the star, as is done in Party Chat. Not sure as to how possible it would be, but it would make the system feel more complete as a whole.
It "should" be possible to have the party leader with an (L) or other fancy icon - @greatman321 is in control