• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sickest falls ever :D

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
e1fVH.png

If Avo was there they would say "Challenge accepted." lol I hope massive greifers never get this server.(however if they grief other servers that will make ours more popular.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
If Avo was there they would say "Challenge accepted." lol I hope massive greifers never get this server.(however if they grief other servers that will make ours more popular.
Team Avolition already fucked with us last map. The only thing they accomplished was getting Zidonuke's Livestream shutdown and his ISP called MULTIPLE times to the point he quit for some time.

shmeddy

Iron
Oh dear, you poor, poor thing! Look what happened! You're running Minecraft on a mac! Shh, I know it's bad, I'm sure everything will be alright... Maybe for christmas Daddy can get you a real computer?
Woah woah woah, mac is 2x the compurter HP or DELL will ever be! Its just really unlucky that my parents got me an HP. (Its super slow)